Where there is no vision the people parish, but he that keeps the law, happy is he.” (Proverbs 29:18 KJV)
- To construct an orphanage for 400+ children.
- To equip the body of Christ to work in unity by scheduling a visit to build the orphanage.
- To place all legally adoptable children into international Christian homes.
The Children Are Crying
“…suffer the little children to come unto me” (Mark 10:14 KJV)
- There are more than 100 million street children around the world who live in fear every day of their lives. UNICEF estimates that there are 10,000 homeless children in Cd. Juarez, Mexico alone.
- One million children are forced into sex markets every year to serve the increasing demands of tourists, organized sex tours from industrial nations, and drug trafficking.
- Five million children under the age of five die annually of dehydration caused by diarrhea and other intestinal diseases.
- Every minute, 15 children in the world die for want of essential food and inexpensive vaccines or vitamins.
“Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me…” (Mark 9:37 KJV)
- Tapestries of Life Ministries (TLM) is currently constructing an orphanage on 27 acres of land in Guadalupe, d.b., Mexico. The dormitory is in the shape of a “cross”, and is over 55,000 sq. ft. It will house 400+ children. A separate nursery will house up to 12 infants.
- Tapestries of Life has a mercy ministry which responds to the immediate need of the poor by delivering food, school supplies, blankets, shoes, coats, and medical care items to thousands in our sister cities of Cd. Juarez, Anapra, Guadalupe, and surrounding areas of Mexico.
- Tapestries of Life brings groups of teenagers and adults from throughout the United States, Canada and Scotland to work on-site to help build this orphanage. We provide a working, as well as spiritual, experience for them on their mission “with a purpose”. At this time we’re bringing in approximately 24 groups annually.